Though I am trying to keep this page semi-anonymous (friends and family will undoubtedly know it’s me), I figure it can’t hurt to share a little about me. And my credentials, of course.
- I grew up in Kansas. I am NOT a hick. Not really, anyway.
- I have always had a very vivid imagination.
- I love alliteration (see countless posts and tweets for proof).
- I have always had a book in hand (Cliche alert!).
- My favorite genres are Crime Fiction and Fantasy. I could very well be bi-polar. Or so the voices tell me.
- I received a BA in English from BYU, emphasizing in Creative Writing and Scottish Fiction.
- I earned my MLitt (Master of Literature) in Modern Scottish Writing from the University of Stirling in Scotland.
- I consequently love literary theory.
- And Scotland.
- I will probably have to work pretty hard not to recommend tons of Scottish books.
- I may have an unhealthy obsession with Ian Rankin and DI Rebus.
- My fiance is Scottish. Actually from Scotland. With the accent and everything.
- I love various forms of folktales and mythologies.
- I am a comic book nerd, but don’t worry, I won’t review those here.
- I might review a few comic book movies, though . . . .
- I plan to spend my life writing.
- I love cats.
Now that you know some eclectic facts about me, you can enter into my posts with a little more background. And if you have trouble following a post, please comment and tell me. I tend to forget my readers are not living inside my head, too.